Fiberglass fabric coated with PTFE is made up of high-capability fiberglass which has steeped into PTFE. It is a new product with high capability and multiform function of complex material. Fiberglass fabric coated with PTFE has various good capability and it is widely used in aircraft industry, paper manufacture, food, environment protection, print and painting, costume, chemical, glass manufacture, medical, electronic, insulation, building (basic cloth of topping frame), sharpener slice, machinery, etc.
Main capability and characteristics:
(1) It can be used under the temperature of -196 celsius temperature to 320 celsius temperature, which has the capability of weather resistant and age resistant. Under practical situation of high temperature of 250 celsius temperature for 200 days, not only the intensity will not decrease, the weight will not reduce; if put it under the high temperature of 350 celsius temperature for 120 hours, the weight only decreased by about 0.6%; under the situation of -180 celsius temperature, it will not chap and keep the original pliability.
(2) Hardly to adhere any material; it is easy to wash away the blot or other dust such as resin, coating material, etc.
(3) Chemical corrosion resistant, it could resist acid, alkali, aqua fortis and various kinds of organic liquid corrosion.
(4) Good dimension stability (the ratio of extending is lower than 0.5%), High intensity, good mechanical capability.
(5) Resisting impotence caused by bend, and it could be used on smaller tread;
(6) Capability of medicament resistant and non-poison, almost to resisting all kinds of medicament.
(7) Fireproofing and flame resisting.
(8) Capability of breathe freely, the rate of breathe of conveyer belt which reduce the consuming of heat and increase the efficiency of drying.
(1) Weaving, printing: parching access and parching room belt for stamp parching, washing-dye parching, fabric reducing parching, non-weaving cloth parching, etc.
(2) Silk-net, printing: parching access and parching room belt for silk printing parching, lax parching machine, paper filtering parching, ultraviolet parching, plastic parching, etc.
(3) Other areas: parching room belt for high-cycle parching, micro wave parching, various food -frosting and thawing, roasting, swathe heat shrinking. PTFE mesh belt is suitable for all the occasion convection or heat manufacture delivering condition.
|Mesh Model||Material||Net Thickness(mm)||Weight(g/m2)||Temperature Resist(Celsius temperature)||Tensile strength N/cm|
Special specifications can be produced by the customer's requirements.