Woven Mesh Materials Selection
Polyester - Polyesters may be produced in numerous forms such as high temperatures and it tends to shrink away from flames and self-extinguish upon ignition. Polyester fibers have high tenacity and E-modulus as well as low water absorption and minimal shrinkage in comparison with other industrial fibers.
· Variation of luster: Nylon has the ability to be very lustrous, semilustrous or dull;
· Durability: Its high tenacity fibers are used for seatbelts, tire cords, ballistic cloth and other uses;
· Excellent abrasion resistance;
· Highly resilient (nylon fabrics are heat-set);
· Paving the way for easy-care garments;
· High resistance to insects, fungi and animals molds, mildew, rot many chemicals;
· Used in carpets and nylon stockings;
· Melting instead of burning;
· Used in many military applications.